Does your 'work spouse' get a Valentine?
- MSNBC.com. Read entire article here.
Well-written . . . The title is irresistible . . . We are all Accidental Adults.
- The Huffington Post. Read entire review here.
Did the guys in Adam Sandler's film "Grown Ups" seem familiar to you? They're the sort Colin Sokolowski admires/ skewers/advises in The Accidental Adult.
- St. Paul Pioneer Press. Read entire review here.
Local writes book for 'accidental adults'
- Shoreview Press. Read entire article here.
Colin writes a funny look on attempts at adulthood when really all you want to do is put on your foam finger, paint your face and be in the front row of your favorite sporting event.
- Book Journey. Read entire review here.
6 questions we always ask: with Colin Sokolowski, author
- Minnesota Reads. Read entire interview here.
What, me worry? revisted: Adulthood is different for Generation X. A local man has written a handbook to guide them through the rough spots.
- Minneapolis Star Tribune. Read entire article and interview here.
A snarky look at how it feels to find that the nuclear fantasy snuck up on you and overtook your life. Peppered with advice for the hipster hoping to maintain a modicum of self-respect.
- Minnesota Parent. Read entire article here.
A hilarious collection of essays about the (not always easy) transition from sports cars to minivans, from lazy Sundays to soccer games, from dance clubs to school clubs.
- Chick Lit is not Dead (www.chicklitisnotdead.com). Read entire interview here.
As a card-carrying Accidental Adult, this book hits close to home. An excellent resource for dudes who need to look grown up (without actually growing up). Funny stuff.
- Jeff Wilser, author of Maxims of Manhood
The Accidental Adult explores arrested development in hilarious, hopelessly adolescent detail… but charms the pants off you anyhow.
- Betty Londergan, author of I’m too sexy for my Volvo